Can you clarify here some of the following questions:
- For what amounts of money? All amounts?
- For what types of payments? All types of payments?
- For what types of contracts? All types of contracts?
- For what types of participants? All types of participants?
- What if people believe that it’s their right to use contracts that have lower total regulatory overhead and lower total costs and are willing to take the risk that there may be no legal recourse for them in certain situations? Are these people denied the right to contracts that operate under the assumption of Szabo’s law?