Nick is insecure in his ability to participate in political and legal process, and in his ability to come up with legal systems that actively manage disputes, and his crypto law reflects it. He is very aggressive in his quest to create autonomous software, and his crypto law reflects it.
I’d be insecure about using a legal system that has weighed in so heavily on the side of corporate interests also.
Again please specify your priors.
- What scenario are you envisioning where Szabo’s methodology doesn’t work?
- Who are the participants to the dispute?
- How did the contract fail to perform or how did it correctly perform from the POV of the different participants?
- How much money is at stake?
- If given the opportunity who wants to take whom to court?
- How much money does the plaintiff think the court will award them and under what circumstances?